Trip to Colonial Williamsburg Exclusively for Curator's and Preservation Circle Members
Date: Friday, March 10 - Saturday, March 11, 2017
Location: Colonial Williamsburg
For the first time, join Historic Annapolis for an opportunity to gain unparalleled behind-the-scenes access at Colonial Williamsburg. This experience includes programming led by Williamsburg's own nationally-renowned experts and guided tours of the architectural laboratory and the state-of-the-art Bruton Heights collections storage and conservation facility.
This is an exclusive opportunity for Curator's and Preservation Circle Members!
Colonial Williamsburg experts Matt Webster, Director Architectural Preservation, and Laura Barry, Curator of Paintings, Drawings, and Sculpture, will lead behind-the-scenes tours of:
- Bruton Heights collections storage for fine and decorative arts;
- Bruton Heights conservation facility;
- Colonial Williamsburg Architectural Laboratory; and
- Collections storage facility for architectural fragments.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to visit the DeWitt Wallace Museum, which features the world's largest collection of Southern furniture.
- Transportation on a luxury motorcoach;
- Overnight stay at the Woodlands Hotel and Suites;
- Three meals, including a three-course dinner at Chownings Tavern, box lunch on Friday, and breakfast Saturday morning;
- Behind-the-scenes tours;
- Wine and cheese on the return trip; and
- An opportunity to bond with like-minded fellow Circle members!
Cost: $375 per person before January 15
$425 per person after January 15
Supplement of $70 for single occupancy
Time: Bus will depart from Annapolis early Friday morning and return to Annapolis early evening on Saturday
This trip is available exclusively for Curator's and Preservation Circle Members.
Not a member of the Curator's or Preservation Circle? Join today at the $250 level and email us at email@example.com to let us know you would like to select Preservation or Curator's Circle as your premium benefit package. Learn more at www.annapolis.org or call our Membership Department at 410.626.1033.
For additional information or specific queries about the trip, please contact Karen Theimer Brown, Preservation Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.