This house, built around 1715, is one of the oldest surviving buildings in Annapolis. Its first occupant ran a tavern here. Later, it was the home of merchants and artisans.
The noted artist Frank Mayer lived here from 1877-1901.
In disrepair when purchased in 1957 by Historic Annapolis, it was restored over many years. This building now houses corporate offices and is not open to the public.
Managed by Historic Annapolis, Inc.
© 2021 Historic Annapolis. All Rights Reserved.