Brice Community Day with Bob the Builder
Date: Saturday, April 21, 2018
Breakfast with Bob the Builder
Want to avoid the crowds and spend one-on-one time with Bob the Builder? Then join us for Breakfast With Bob.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast featuring muffins, bagels, donuts, a yogurt parfait bar, fruit, juice and coffee. There will be construction-themed craft activities and everyone will get their very own hard hat, courtesy of Lewis Contractors. Breakfast included with registration.
Location: William Paca House, 186 Prince George Street
Time: 9 am - 10 am
Family Circle Members: $10 per child (ages 3-12); $15 per adult (ages 13+); Free for children 2 and under.
General Admission: $20 per child (ages 3-12); $25 per adult (ages 13+); Free for children 2 and under.
Brice House Community Day with Bob the Builder
Join Historic Annapolis for a block party, Bob-the-Builder-style! In celebration of the James Brice House restoration project, we will host a family-friendly street party with:
- The Joiners and Carpenters from Colonial Williamsburg demonstrating how wood elements of the James Brice House were constructed in the 18th century
- Master masons working on the project will show how 18th century mortar was made using sand and oyster shells
- Representatives from the Lost Towns Project will discuss the archaelogical digs, show their recent finds, and help guests clean and wash artifacts found in the digs
- Hard Hat Tours of the 1st floor of the house so you can see the preservation in progress
- Lego building stations, story time, crafts, and STEM related activities
- Music from Guava Jelly and face painting by Crystaloonies
- Touch a Truck - get an up-close look at, and even get inside construction trucks, including an Excavator
- As part of the Mitchell Gallery's poetry event Robert Indiana, "Poetry & Picas" A Circus of Words, professional and amateur poets will create personalized poems on demand
- Food available for purchase from Blue Crab Cupcakes and Truck of Deliciousness
- And of course, pictures with Bob the Builder!
Location: 42 East Street, Annapolis
Time: 10 am - 3 pm
Cost: Free, no reservations required
ZARAS & NEUDORFER ARCHITECTS
In partnership with:
©2018 Hit Entertainment Limited and Keith Chapman.
Not a member of the Family Circle? You can be when you become a member at the Benefactor ($250) level and above. We have a special offer with this event when you join the Family Circle today! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410.626.1033 to find out more!