William Paca Garden Hours
Updated: June 11, 2020
The William Paca Garden will open to the public beginning Friday, June 12, 2020.
Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays: 10 am - 2 pm
Choose from three admission options: garden entry for a self-guided garden stroll (map and route provided), a docent-led garden tour, or a docent-led history tour.
Garden Entry Admission Fees:
General Admission - $5
Historic Annapolis Members and Active Military - Free
Guided Garden OR History Tour Admission Fees:
General Admission - $10
Historic Annapolis Members - $5
Guided tours will be offered daily at 11 am and 1 pm. These tours are limited to 6 people. Please Note: You and your guests may be mixed with other groups, with a maximum number of 6 persons on the tour.
Garden Treasures Tour
(offered at 11 am on Thursdays and Saturdays, and 1 pm on Fridays)
An HA garden docent will share this splendid 18th century garden with you. You’ll learn the amazing history of the garden, explore the parterres, the physic garden, and the wilderness garden, with a focus on the plantings and garden design.
History in the Garden Tour
(offered at 1 pm on Thursdays and Saturdays, and 11 am on Fridays)
An HA docent will guide you through the garden, focusing on William Paca, a signer of the Declaration of Independence, the history and architecture of this Georgian home and garden. You’ll learn about the people that lived and labored here through the ages.
If you prefer a private tour for your group of 6 or less, please call 410.267.7619 to schedule.
Advance registration for all admission is required.
Historic Annapolis's primary concern is the health and safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers. We have increased cleaning and disinfecting frequencies and monitor the health of staff and volunteers daily. In order to ensure a safe visit for you, our guests, the following policies are in effect for all who visit the William Paca Garden:
- Facial coverings are required.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet apart from other visitors.
- By entering the William Paca Garden, you are affirming that:
- You have not been in contact with anyone who is either confirmed or suspected of being infected with COVID-19 in the last 14 days,
- You have not traveled to a restricted area under a level 2, 3 or 4 Travel Advisory according to the U.S. State Department within the last month, and
- You are not currently sick, nor have you experienced symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- For safety reasons, public restrooms and water will be unavailable at the Paca Garden at this time.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HA appreciates your continued support in these unsettling and uncertain times. As museums and nonprofits around the world struggle to deal with the impacts of COVID-19, we are grateful to our donors, members, sponsors, and patrons who continue to help us fulfill our mission to Preserve. Protect. Connect.
We look forward to welcoming you at the William Paca Garden!
By purchasing admission tickets, you and your guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.