Become a member today, and join us to protect the vitality and quality of life that makes Maryland’s capital city a place you are proud to visit or call home.
Your Historic Annapolis membership gives you access to your favorite places and treasured experiences, while making a difference, getting involved, and supporting HA’s mission to Preserve and Protect the historic fabric of Annapolis, and Connect residents, businesses, and visitors to the rich heritage of our unique city.
Be sure to use your membership to the fullest and take advantage of your benefits:
Individual Level – $50 ($50 tax-deductible)
- Unlimited admission to the Museum of Historic Annapolis for one
- Unlimited admission to the William Paca House and Garden for one
- Invitation to the Annual Members Reception
- Digital subscription to HA’s newsletter and Calendar of Events
- Discounted admission on programs and events
- Early admission and a discount at the annual William Paca Garden Plant Sale
Household Level – $75 ($75 tax-deductible)
All the benefits of the $50 level PLUS:
- Unlimited admission to the Museum of Historic Annapolis and the William Paca House and Garden for your household
Sponsor Level – $100 ($67 tax-deductible)
All the benefits of the $75 level PLUS:
- 2 guest passes to the William Paca House and Garden and the Museum of Historic Annapolis
- Recognition in HA’s Annual Report
- Complimentary Smithsonian Affiliate Membership (includes a one-year subscription to Smithsonian magazine, 10% discount on café dining and IMAX tickets at Smithsonian Museums in DC, reciprocal admission at more than 50 Smithsonian Affiliate museums across the country, and more!)
Benefactor Level – $250 ($198 tax-deductible)
All the benefits of the $100 level PLUS:
- 4 guest passes to the William Paca House and Garden and the Museum of Historic Annapolis
Annapolis Level – $500 ($428 tax-deductible)
All the benefits of the $250 level PLUS:
- 6 guest passes to the William Paca House and Garden and the Museum of Historic Annapolis
Become A Leader
Click here to learn about the Cornerstone Society, a leadership giving community who are vitally important partners in our work.
Federal Tax ID Number:
Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law, if no goods or services are received.
Memberships are tax deductible less the amount of goods and services associated with the membership level.