Join our leadership giving community, the Cornerstone Society, today and you’ll make a significant impact on our ability to Preserve, Protect, and Connect.
Just as a cornerstone symbolizes a strong foundation for a building, the Cornerstone Society recognizes that its donors epitomize the foundation of HA.
Leadership Levels and Benefits
The Cornerstone Society features six levels of participation:
- President’s Circle ($50,000+)
- Trustee’s Circle ($25,000 – $49,999)
- Champion ($10,000 – $24,999)
- Guardian ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Steward ($2,500 – $4,999)
- Advocate ($1,000 – $2,999)
As a donor of the Cornerstone Society, we recognize your role as a vital partner of our organization and invite you to experience the work of HA by:
- Interacting with our leadership and expert staff
- Receiving special communications and invitations to curated experiences
- Attending special events
- Enjoying an annual membership, which includes unlimited admission to the William Paca House & Garden and the Museum of Historic Annapolis for your household
Make Your Gift Now
As an inaugural Cornerstone Society member during 2022 and 2023, you will also receive special recognition in our Annual Report with a distinct symbol. This symbol will carry forward each year that you contribute $1,000+ to support our mission to Preserve. Protect. Connect.
To learn more about ways of supporting Historic Annapolis, please contact:
Vice President, Advancement
Federal Tax ID Number:
Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law, if no goods or services are received.
Memberships are tax deductible less the amount of goods and services associated with the membership level.
To make a gift of stock to Historic Annapolis, notify your broker or bank and provide the following information:
Attn: Shanna Mayberry, Institutional Trust Officer
(p) 412-395-6964 firstname.lastname@example.org
Account Name: Historic Annapolis Endowment FDS
Account Number: 21-46-001-5880186
DTC #: 2616
Please also notify Historic Annapolis about the transfer to ensure the gift is received, or contact us to receive a PDF of delivery instructions:
Traci Ramsey, Vice President, Advancement